Dissertation is one of the major headaches the student has. Here are 10 practical steps that will help you during your school life and, most likely, during your professional life.
To make the effective, the leading dissertation writing service recommends that you follow the steps of the draft project to the letter, without going ahead or skip any. Planning is very important and real. In other words, you will not impose impossible tasks. A quick thesis, spending some time every day and following the steps without skipping any, can leave in a month. Then take into account the reading times of the tutor, and the evaluation process.
It is very important to write about what is known, not to innovate in grandiloquent subjects, but rather to add to the discipline without wanting to cover subjects that to be able to handle we should study another career. If it is a thesis of degree, if you are doing a master’s thesis you will aim at deepening on a topic, and if you are from doctorate to knowledge building.
To achieve a thesis in record and good time, it is necessary to begin with the construction of the subject and the problem. The problem is the most important because of the following sections: the objectives, the theoretical framework, the state of the issue and the index.
Once you have the subject, it would be good to look for the theses published in your study house to be aware of the progress, your topic, which was reached so far. Then continue with the search in Google Scholar. All this material is going to serve you for the arming of the state of the matter, and perhaps, the theoretical framework.
How to order the material to begin with the writing of the thesis
In order not to lose anything, because you will read infinite materials in a short time, I recommend you to point titles, author, and page of each text that you find interesting. It is very common to be reading something and believe that – as it is great and goes right with our theme – we will never forget where we saw it. It will be the first thing we forget.
It is worth opening a Word document and pointing out every quote that we find and / or document. Remember that Google Scholar shows you the appointment of selected texts in different modalities, for example shows you how to quote for APA. In addition, the Word document has an option to do so too. In Word, go to Reference >>> Style and select the style of quoted you are using. It will give you the method quoted in the bibliographic reference. If you want to also see the quoted mode in text, you can add a grammar checking app to your Word.
The steps are the following:
- Know very well what the subject to expose, the extension of the subject, the time available in the exhibition. If done in a group it is very important to choose colleagues who feel like working.
- 2 – Make a little script with everything you want to remember and that is information that is difficult to remember by heart. Keep in mind that the exhibits are not read, so they should only be specific points. Everything else leaves it for the support material.
- Organize the parts of the exhibition, for example presentation, introduction to the subject, content, conclusions, questions.
- Coordinate the materials with which you will count, such as projector, computer, pointer, blackboard, and scribble notes.
- 5 – Prepare support material, such as posters, models, videos, photocopies, etc. These are tools that will support the dissertation and not the other way around. Do not leave this to the last minute as there may be a thousand unforeseen events that can harm your presentation.
- 6 – Try before. You can ask your friends or family for help. This is important in calculating the time you take, correcting errors, and preventing difficulties.
- 7- Calculate the exposure time well. It is always better to get a little bit of time because otherwise you can stay without exposing the most important of your presentation, which is often the end or the conclusion.
- During the presentation:
- 8 – Do not be bored. Be original. You can insert some “joke” (with great caution) or anecdote. Try not to include lists of data or figures (best to give them in photocopies).
- 9- We should not expose what we are sure our audience will not understand. Do not expose data that you do not understand, as it will make it harder to explain.
- 10 – Take care of the rhythm, intonation and voice. Pause, change the intensity of the voice and use the correct intonation depending on what you are counting. The idea is to keep the listeners attentive.
Then, with all this first survey, you build the problem. The problem is the basis of your research. It will be the key to your success. Once the problem is raised then you can continue, with absolute tranquility, with its development.
The first thing we need to know is how to prepare a dissertation. This mental order will help you not to have problems during the presentation and also not to panic before exposing. The bottom line is to be sure that everything is very well prepared and that the content is dominated.