When you talk about the best cuisines in the world, Thai, Chinese and Italian food always remain at the top of your list. These cuisines are not only famous in their respective countries but they are relished by the people all over the world.
Now, if you talk specifically about Thai food, it’s enjoyed by the people in all the seven continents of the world. You will find stunning Thai restaurants serving a wide range of mouthwatering Thai dishes throughout the world. Thai dishes are loved by people because of their unique cooking style, rich texture, and healthy ingredients.
Pad Thai which got nationwide popularity during the tenure of former Prime Minister of Thailand Plaek Phibunsongkhram is one of the most delicious Thai dishes that enjoyed by people today.
Vegan-friendly Pad Thai is very yummy and you can eat it any time of the day. Since it’s such delicious food, it’s better you learn how to cook it so that you can try it easily at home.
So if you really want to learn how to prepare authentic Pad Thai that can be enjoyed by vegan food lovers across the world take a look at the important ingredients and cooking instructions.
Serving Size: 2 people
250 grams A-Sha Noodles
4 heads of baby bok choy
1/2 cup of soft tofu
1/4 cup bean sprouts
2 finely sliced green onions
3 to 4 finely chopped cloves of garlic
3 tablespoons diced onion
1/4 cup roasted peanuts
3 tablespoons white wine
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
3 to 4 tablespoons of finely chopped coriander
Ingredients for Thai Sauce
1/4 cup vegetable stock
3/4 tablespoons tamarind paste
3 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons soya sauce
1 tablespoon chili sauce
- In a medium-size pan boil enough water in it to cook the noodles. Once the water is boiled, you can add rice noodles in it and cook them for around 4 to 5 minutes.
- Once the noodles are effectively cooked make sure that you drain them effectively and rinse them with cold water.
- To prepare Pad Thai sauce blend all the ingredients in a bowl. Make sure that you stir the ingredients effectively in order to dissolve the sugar.
- After that, you have prepared your sauce to take a skillet and heat some vegetable oil in it over a medium flame. Once the oil is heated add garlic and onion. Stir fry the onion and garlic for nearly a minute or until they become golden brown.
- Add baby bok choy and white wine in the skillet so that you can fry the ingredients in a better way. Make sure that you stir-fry them for at least 2 to 3 minutes
- After that, you can make some space in the middle of the skillet to add some oil to it. Add tofu in it and stir fry it for a couple of minutes.
- Then add the noodles in the skillet and combine with the sauce. Once you add the noodles in the skillet make sure that you stir-fry the whole thing for at least 2 minutes.
- Keep adding more sauce to it while tossing the noodles. Make sure that you stir fry them on medium-high heat.
- Once combined, remove from heat and add roasted peanuts, green onions, and bean sprouts to skillet.
In the end, garnish it with finely chopped coriander and serve it immediately.
Read more :
- Best Super Nutritious Foods To Include In Your Diet
- Meals That Matter : The Best Foods And The Ways They Make You Fit