People often dream of making money in a quick and easy way. The ultimate dream would be to make a quick buck with the use of your handheld device since everyone has one these days. A smartphone is a handy device that most people use for calls, texts, and browsing the web, and it’s currently one of the quickest ways to make money.
Here are some of the ways that you can make money with the use of your smartphone:
1. Doing side hustles:
If you want to make money with your smartphone, then you can start by doing side hustles with mobile apps. Side hustles are small jobs that you can do during your free time. These jobs and businesses can be done full-time, but you have the option of doing them part-time or freelance. If you have the right resources and investments, you can turn these side hustles into main sources of income.
Here are some of the apps you can participate in:
- Airbnb – This accommodations app is famous for being a good source of income. You can use the Airbnb app to manage your own accommodation and also create an experience where you can tour someone to your locality. This side hustle allows you to make as much money as you want, as long as you have a good rental space, hometown adventure ideas, and creative spirit.
- Uber or Lyft or Grab – These companies have their own strengths and weaknesses but they share a common principle of just needing a registered car and a smartphone to start taking rides. Your car-hailing application may depend on your continent or locality since some of these apps are only limited to certain parts of the world. Nevertheless, it’s a good side hustle to participate in a car-hailing service app.
- Deliveroo – this app is popular in the United Kingdom, which requires a bicycle and a smartphone. You can earn money by delivering food from restaurants to households. Since you will be biking across town, it’s also a good way to exercise while making money through your phone.
2. Watching videos:
There are more ways to make money online and it often includes watching ads, trailers, and other content in video format. People love videos so marketers and advertisers have come up with ways to encourage more people to watch their ads, trailers, and promotional materials. These apps are so interactive that getting rewards and cash is considered a bonus.
Here are the video apps for making money:
- Fronto – This Android app displays ads and news on your device’s lock screen. Interacting and viewing the videos or ads allow you to earn points that you can exchange for coupons, cash, and other rewards.
- Viggle – you can earn while watching TV or listening to music through your mobile device.
3. Doing what you normally do on your phone:
These days, even browsing, playing, and other activities on your phone would earn you money. There are apps that are interested in your daily phone usage and would be willing to pay you for participating in their promotions and partnerships.
Here are some apps that pay you for just doing what you normally do:
- Swagbucks – This app requires a higher level of understanding and usage to earn more points, but it pays you for things that you already do online anyway like surfing, shopping, and playing games. There are currently eight iOS apps and two Android apps, plus browser toolbars.
- Perk TV – similar to Swagbucks, you can earn while doing normal internet activities like watching videos, taking quizzes, playing games, and more.
4. Participating in auctions:
You could have a lot of items in your house that you want to dispose of. Collectible items like unopened comic books, action figures and limited edition prints can be sold through auctions through your mobile device. There are a lot of online apps that endorse auctions or selling of collectibles.
The current top auction apps for both Android and iOS are:
- Pickles Live
While most of the aforementioned applications are approved in their respective app stores, you can double check their credibility beforehand. Prior to participating in any of the apps, make sure that you read the reviews of other users to make sure that they are legitimate. If they have issues with cash outs and transactions, then it’s a red flag to watch out for.
Smartphones are the most common devices that people use on a daily basis, so it’s a thrilling opportunity to have them for something other than taking selfies and posting social media updates. As technology progresses, you can be sure that there will be more money-making ventures and apps in the future.
- How To Make Money On Youtube
- 5 Ways To Make Money From Home
- Easy Ways To Make Money Without Doing Much
- Online Gaming Websites That Make Money
- Is Property Investment Still A Good Way To Make Money?
- Use These Tips To Save Money When You Move Your Business To The Cloud
- Don’t Get A Second Job: 10 Unconventional Ways To Make Money