How to Buy the Best Giant Screen Laptop
The thing that comes to your mind while thinking about the giant screen laptop is its portability and practicality. Are these machines easily portable like the mini versions? You must be wondering more about the perfect monitor size, which proves to be better. Will it be 17 inches, 13 or the 15 inches one? These big-screen laptops are quite bulky and heavy, which is quite obvious, but they can always work faster. They might even let you do difficult system operations such as running some of the video editing programs and even playing games. In case you are planning to check-in for a portable yet comfortable host device, make sure to run through the giant screen laptop options.
Always have to compare first:
The first step to consider when it comes to a 17-inch gaming laptop purchase is comparing multiple items before making a final call. Always look in for the best gaming laptops, which will work out well to cover all your possible needs and with a giant screen to help you enjoy visual at its best.
- Comparing multiple brands will definitely help you make the right choice in hand.
- Each large screen laptop has its sets of pros and cons alongside some features to cover up.
- Therefore, make sure to go through all the possible options first before going for the right call in here.
The one with good battery:
If you are planning to use a laptop with a large screen, it means the machine will take some extra power to charge up the entire product. Charging a bigger and bulkier screen is not easy and the power won’t be the same as the normal ones.
- So, make your way for the laptops, which comprise of great battery power. If you have long-lasting power mode on, you can easily get the best gaming experience covered.
- Moreover, the laptop shouldn’t take much time to get its full charge covered. If the laptop takes a few minutes to just an hour to get the complete charge, then you are off to a great start.
The pixel and resolution of the screen:
There’s no need to buy a big-screen laptop if you don’t have proper visuals to enjoy. Now, the quality of the visuals needs to be in their HD format, and the resolution should also be high. No matter whatever the situation might be, it is really important to get in touch with the screens first.
- Once you are sure of the high-end pixel count and resolution of the laptop, you have made the right choice in selecting these options.
- Going through the features will help you learn everything about the laptop right from the battery life to storage power, and even the pixel and resolution count of it.
Some of the best options in town:
If you are trying to purchase a large screen laptop for the first time, you will get confused with so many options available in the market. Going down through all the options, before making the final call, is always the proven point for you to consider. Listed below are some of the top-notch large screened laptops, waiting for you to grab right now.
LG Gram 17:
Being the perfect choice for most of the professionals, this LG Gram 17 is known for its superb battery life. To top it all, you can’t ignore its premium quality Nanocarbon tough body with magnesium as its main core. It comes with Thunderbolt 3, with USB type C and 3.1 ports.
Dell Inspiron Touchscreen Signature 17″:
Dell is known to manufacturing some of the best laptops of modern times, and its Inspiron Touchscreen Signature 17″ is one possible option if you are planning for a large screen laptop from a reputed center. It is known for its wonderful workstation and being the mid gaming computer. The display looks just amazing and it comes with the removable battery.
Some of the other options as placed under large screen laptops are ASUS Zenbook Pro 15.6″, Razer Blade Pro, HP Pavillion 17 inches and more to consider. Make sure to go through all the possible options, check out the values well, and then make way for the right choice here.
- Is Your Purse a Bottomless Pit? 8 Purse Essentials You Should Always Keep in Your Bag
- 10 Must Haves for Travel Photography