Though the numbers of hair removing techniques are available only through the experience you will definitely learn and get on the right conclusion that some methods are better as compared to others. Shaving, Tweezing, plucking and waxing, all can easily eliminate the unwanted hair but the outcomes can be less than our desires. If you are in search of something better then the epilator for the full body will be fair for hair removal that you have been long searching for. This is an electrical gadget that is designed for removing the hair from the roots directly.
The choices include dry epilator that one can use without water or also wet epilator if you want hair removal ease while in the shower and in the bath. Removing hair by the root is too much pain and it is true that people experience a measure of discomforts particularly when they undergo hair removal for the first time. Some areas of the body are too much sensitive than the others. Here using the epilator will 100% assure you that the more you epilate, lesser pain you will be experiencing.
How can you use the epilator?
Epilator for full body working same as that of waxing and in it, the hair is removed deeply from the roots. But epilator is not using the wax. It just plucks away the hair as the device is moved all over the part of the body. For the best outcome, it is better that you exfoliate the skin before using the epilator. Through exfoliation, all the dead skin cells will be removed and it can easily prevent ingrown hair.
Just start by positioning the best epilator for your body at the angle of 90 degrees to the skin. There is no need to press the device against the skin. Hold this device softly against the skin and pull skin taut and then gently move the device into the hair growth direction. If you move this device in the hair growth opposite direction, you will cut hair at the skin rather than fully removing the hair from the root.
More easy to follow tips on using the epilator:
- Use the device at night time.
- It is true that some people face redness as well as skin irritation after the hair is removed. Skin redness will go away after a few minutes and will result in smooth and clear skin.
- Be calm and patient, for getting the expected outcome you must move the device softly all across the body so just take your time and don’t be hurry. If you move it faster, you can leave some hair behind.
- Some of the epilators are having different speed setting so begin on low setting and then you can increase the speed gradually to see what can be easily tolerable for you.
- Moisturize the skin after you use this device so that the skin irritation can be reduced.
- Do not forget to clean the epilator that you use for hair removal after every use do that risk of skin infection can be easily eliminated. Also, remove the lingering hair and also make use of alcohol for device cleaning.
Is there any risk to use it?
Using the best epilators is the safest way to remove all unwanted hair and it can be painful as well as uncomfortable. If in case you go too much faster or move the epilator against the hair growth direction, rather than pulling it out deeply from the root and these broken, shorten hair might become infected. Making use of this device is not at all harmful in fact if you use it carefully definitely you will get the desired outcome.
Epilator for types of hair:
Epilator for the full body can be used on the body hair from several parts of the body that includes legs, arms, pubic area, and face too. While not all types of epilators for the facial hair is recommended, there is the one that is particularly made for the soft facial hair. In order to remove the hair from the face, you must look at devices that clearly states using those will be safer for your face.
The epilators can be also used for removing the coarser hair like heavy facial hair and pubic hair. This device is having tweezers head and strong motors that help in managing the thicker hair.
Benefits of using epilator:
- Price- This device is inexpensive to buy and buying it will be a onetime expense unlike the buying of sugaring products or shaving equipment.
- Conveniences- This hair removal device for home use and doesn’t need a salon trip. These are small enough to place in the suitcase and takes when you travel. It can be used on the arms, face, legs and at bikini area. The special epilators might produce better results on the bikini or underarms areas.
- Not complicated to use- Using this hair removal technique is not at all a complicated process. It can be used into the shower and it doesn’t need shaving cream and also no residue is left on skin once done with hair removal.
- Long-lasting results- As epilator remove the hair deeply from the root, the result will be long-lasting than the shaving. It will take two or even more weeks for the re-growth of the hair. Moreover, this tool can easily remove shorter hair than other epilator methods. If in case you wax it might not result in you that you expect and when you undergo it, you might face lots of pains and troubles. Therefore it is better that you undergo hair removal through epilator only.
Epilator for the full body can leave behind the smoother skin that lasts for up to a month. The ends results are totally impressive and this hair removal technique doesn’t give you pain. The more one uses it and improves the technique of hair removal, less uneasiness one will feel. And no doubt at the end this technique might become your favorite hair removal technique.