Get Part Ready In No Time with These Hair And Makeup Hacks!
The whirlwind of parties feels like a mad dash, especially when you need to get ready in just a few minutes. The makeup, hair, and prep seem never-ending. By the time you have managed to use your holy-grail foundation and stocked the endless amount of bobby pins and u-pins, the next event calls you.
The solution: Get party ready with these simple hacks and cut down your schedule! Here are 5 hacks you can’t miss:
Contouring In Few Minutes:
If contouring is something that you can’t miss, this simple trick will help. Just dip your angled brush into the matte bronze and draw ‘3’ at the outer end of the face.
Trace the template and go to the outer end of the cheeks with the final touch giving to the jawline. Now keep on blending and blending, and you are done with the contouring part.
Let’s accept it; we’ve all hit the snooze only to get up fully freaked; those few minutes of beauty sleep eats our time reserved got getting ready! On such days, you don’t have time to create a masterpiece. These hairstyles are just for the late babes:
- Twist And Turn Hairs: To get this look, pull your hairs to one side of your face and tie them in a hair tie. Create a gap above the hair tie by pulling the piece in the opposite direction. Now, pull the rest of the hair from the ponytail, and you are ready with the sleek finished hairs.
- Half up knot: Scoop some hair from the front and tie them in a half bun on the head. To add more volume in the hairs, add Brazilian Loose Wave Hair extensions and give your hairs a fuller look.
- Low bun: Low bun is the easiest way to pull the look together. For a more polished look, pull your hairs tight at the back and make it little messier.
Work On The Eyes:
Eye makeup is the most time-consuming thing with mascara taking most of the time. So, skip the curling process and apply for eyelash extensions. Enhancing eyelashes will give you look more put together. Just some tinted moisture, lip balm and you are done with the perfect party look.
Further, shaping the brows, filling them with the eye gel and powder need effort and extra time. The key to perfect brows that look like they’ve been drawn with the crayon is by using your mascara. Once using on the lashes, dip brush into the tube, ward off the excess and apply it with the light hand on your eyebrows.
Dab The Eyeshadow:
Let your bright eyeshadow pop without investing much time. Just grab your kohol, apply it all over the lid with thick strokes and blend it with fingers.
Now apply your bright eye shadow on the top of it and dust off the extra. Make sure that the art of applying perfect eyeshadow lies in blending, so let the color merge and eyed do the talking.
Do The Cheeks With One Product:
Who needs to juggle between brushes, blushes, tubes of foundation when only one product is all you need to be the tint. Just grab any lipstick and add a hint of color on the eyes and cheeks. Use your hands to apply color and pat gently into the skin until it blends nicely.
Don’t Forget The Lips:
Lipstick has always been a magical product that can instantly transform your look. While the right selection of color is important; choosing the right method of application has more effect. Apply lip liner and use liquid lip crayon all over the lips to give the complete coverage.
So, now that you know quick hacks; no need to get into the fuss to get the party-ready look. Try them, and you are ready in a snap!
- 6 Stunning Long Hairstyles For Oval Faces
- 5 Tips To Give Your Hair A Perfect Look
- Epilators: The Best Solution To Smooth Skin
- How To Avoid Buying A Cheap Looking Prom Dress
- 6 Proven Ways To Deal With Hair Loss For Women