Jaisalmer, the famous Golden City attracts tourists from across the world. The striking view of the sunset behind the sand dunes, adventure sports in the deserts, the thrilling camel safari and the camps in Jaisalmer make the itinerary most enjoyable. So choose the best Jaisalmer Tour packages from our bouquet of packages as per your convenience and enjoy your vacation in a different style altogether. The city of Jaisalmer is internationally famous for its desert camping.
Jaisalmer Camel Safari: Take The View Through Another Way
One of the major tourist attractions in the entire state of Rajasthan is the desert camping places in the city of Jaisalmer. If you visit Jaisalmer, you should definitely visit the deserts here.
Camel safari – Enjoy Jaisalmer on the ship of the desert
The Jaisalmer Camel safari gives you an exhilarating experience of the vast open Thar Desert. The bumpy rides on the camel holding the camel hump gives you a different view of the place much different from the one in your hotel room. It is true when it is said that you really need to book the camel safari to experience the beauty of Jaisalmer. The safari takes you through the sandy tracks and the remote villages. Enjoy the firsthand view of the rustic yet simple living of the village folks on Rajasthan Tour Packages. The beautifully decorated camels take you to the remotest of the places and can bring the oomph factor to your sightseeing. You can enjoy the safari in the desert where the desert is all rustic. Jaisalmer, Bikaner, and Ossian are the ones you shouldn’t be missing at any cost.
There is more to the package beside the camel ride. After witnessing the spectacular sunset, you can enjoy the folk music and other cultural programs performed by the local artists at the campfire in the evening. The camels are also nicely ornamented for the program.
Main attractions of the camel safari:
- Gorgeous view of the sunrise in the Sam Sand dunes
- View of the picturesque sunset from the camelback.
- Ride to the remote areas of the desert
- Enjoying the splash in the oasis in the desert
- Visit various settlements around the oasis
- Exploring the desert riches of flora and fauna
- Witnessing the desert wildlife in their natural habitat
- Visit the abandoned village- Kuldhara
- Sophisticated tent accommodation in the camp in the evening.
- Enjoying the folk performances by the campfire
The camel safaris are available for the entire day or for even half a day as per the choice of the tourists. The entire day camel ride goes for about 5-6 hours broken into 2 sessions. The tourists and holidaymakers can ride the camel in the morning and the evening sessions. The afternoons are not preferred for such rides because of the soaring temperatures in the area.
The desert life will be an entirely new experience to many and the camel safari lets you feel and experience such life at affordable prices though for a small time.
Read Also :
- 10 Best Tourist Attractions In Dubai
- What To Look For In Shuttle Bus Services For Visiting Tourists And People On Business
- Best Vietnam Trekking Tours With North Vietnam Travel