Had an excellent year? Good for you. Had a crappy one? Move on and put it behind you. That’s the thing about the New Year. You can start afresh with renewed plans and spirits. If you start 2017 on a good note, things are likely to go uphill from there. Many of you may already have plans for New Year’s Eve while some of you may be procrastinating. For those who are enthusiastically making plans, you are on the right track. Those still lazing around will most likely end up mopping at home as the clock strikes 12 and the New Year begins. This is the time for action. Buy miles to make the trip possible at a low cost. You are at the right place if you are trying to figure out the best destinations for New Year Celebrations. Here are some of the most popular ones around the world!
The New Year festivities in New York City are contagious. The city’s biggest and most iconic gathering is held at Times Square where more than a million people gather to share the fun and excitement as the clock strikes 12! Every year a flashy ball drops while the countdown occurs. This celebration is somewhat of a yearly ritual now. We hope it continues with as much zeal as it does now. Expect to see celebrities at the event too.
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Rio is known to throw the best carnivals and parties. No one can possibly dispute this claim. The most popular New Year’s Eve gathering is held the beautiful Copacabana Beach. Colorful fireworks cover the sky as the celebrations begin and the live musical performances make the surroundings pretty happening.
Sydneysiders take New Year celebrations quite seriously and the parties are spread all across the city. The fireworks display in Sydney truly stuns all onlookers and many claims this display is arguably the best one among all displays around the world. The New Year Party at the Bondi beach should not be missed at any cost!
Berlin is already known for its wild parties and exotic nightlife so it comes as no surprise that their New Year celebrations are extraordinary as well. The celebrations in Berlin usually go on until the sun dawns on a brand new day.
Las Vegas, United States
After New York City, the next big city famous for its New Year celebrations is Las Vegas. No cars are allowed on the Las Vegas strip as the New Year celebrations heat up. Live concerts keep the atmosphere alive and the people dance like there is no tomorrow. Fireworks are launched from multiple locations so you possibly cannot miss seeing them illuminate the sky.
Of course, the ultimate place to be at in Paris on New Year’s Eve is the Eiffel tower where the lights show and colorful display of fireworks illuminate the surroundings. Also, there are many great parties held at different clubs and bars in the city.
Content Rally wrapped around an online publication where you can publish your own intellectuals. It is a publishing platform designed to make great stories by content creators. This is your era, your place to be online. So come forward share your views, thoughts and ideas via Content Rally.
Going on a holiday in a motorhome is a very special travel experience as it allows you to explore and travel difficult to reach areas with other means of transport and, the best thing is that you have the accommodation insured. But travelling in a motorhome requires some precautions that it is important not to neglect. If you have always dreamed about an amazing adventure and a motorhome travel, you should definitely read this article and become more aware of many different possibilities. These are 5 tips to enjoy your trip in a motorhome and avoid unforeseen events that ruin your holidays!
Evaluate the purchase of a motorhome
If you do not own one and you don’t plan to buy used motorhome, you can consider renting it. This solution would avoid the maintenance of the vehicle and associated annual costs (taxes, insurance, parking, etc.). We advise you to evaluate the proposals of various motorhome rental sites.On the contrary, if travelling by a motorhome has always been your dream and you intend to do it on a frequent and regular basis, the purchase of this vehicle is a very important step that you should consider. Buying motorhome requires a considerable initial investment and, although the price ranges are in some cases very diversified, it also gives you the possibility of having it available at any time you wish.As it is a long-term investment, we recommend you calculate, along with the purchase costs, also the annual maintenance costs, and weigh the comforts of the vehicle that best suit your needs.
1. Prepare the motorhome
In the case that you decide to purchase your own motorhome, you should not underestimate the maintenance aspect. Like any vehicle, the motorhome is also equipped with components that need revision or replacement. In particular, the wheels of your motorhome will require attentive care, without which the success of your trips could be risked. If you decide to buy a motorhome, we recommend that you never neglect any point related to its maintenance.Another outstanding aspect that will precede your departure will be to decide what you should or can take with you. The nature of the trip or the route chosen will greatly influence the choice of objects (for example, sports equipment may or may not be involved).However, one always valid advice is to take into account that a vehicle that is too heavy will have difficulties to travel many kilometres with reasonable fuel costs. In addition, the motorhome will be the space in which you will spend a lot of time, therefore, it must be sufficiently habitable and not excessively crowded. Make a list and do not forget to ask yourself: do I really need to take this article with me?
2. Plan the most important aspects of the trip
Travelling in a motorhome allows greater mobility, will allow you to reach remote villages or without connections and move at any time of day or night. Therefore, we recommend that you procure maps and guides with the routes you will cover and remember to update your digital maps as well. Make a list (at least partial) of the most important stages of your trip. Finally, do not forget to look for information and contacts related to the parking areas.The most important aspect of travelling by motorhome is the area or area where you stop to rest or explore the territory or the chosen city. The camping areas are, in general, quite large and where, for a fee, you will have the possibility to stay for a variable period of time (from one day to several weeks) and have a variable number of services. Normally, a good camping area provides light, water, gas, toilets and showers, and Internet coverage. In some cases, activities are also offered for guests and common areas or equipment that facilitate their stay.
3. Choose your company wisely & store supplies
Remember that a trip in a motorhome requires driving or spending many hours in the vehicle. Living in a small space requires a considerable spirit of adaptation and a desire to share. Therefore, make sure you choose the right travel companions.We also recommend that in the group, if necessary, there should be at least one person capable of replacing you in driving the vehicle. The lack of space inside the motorhome can be somewhat overwhelming at times, but cooking there can bring you some real pleasure if you will plan it well.The best idea is to store some basic products, which can be used to make many different recipes, such as eggs, milk or food in cans. You can also need an aluminium foil. It can be really handy in various situations. Also, a couple of gas will be essential if you want to prepare food on your own.You can easily recharge them at specialized spots. In case of emergencies, two essential needs must be considered for the entire trip. Bearing in mind that you may not find a gas station or a campsite nearby, we recommend that you foresee at least a couple of water and fuel reserves, to be used only in case of emergency.The motorhomes have a deposit of about 120 litres of water. For 4 people, this deposit lasts between 2 and 3 days, so it will be necessary to recharge it. There are more and more water recharge points.Motorhome can fit up to 8 people, so the organization is an essential point of travel. You only have to carry what is strictly necessary, especially when many people travel, and everything must be in the maximum possible order. In addition, the load must be distributed in a balanced manner and all well placed.
4. Do not forget the essentials:
After water and fuel, there are other small objects that could be essential for driving or overcoming small emergencies. Among the most popular we recommend: a flashlight, a multipurpose cutter, gloves and rags for the most urgent cleaning (the emptying of the bathroom in particular), an umbrella, a blanket, some small appliances (kettle/kitchen camping/lamp Of gas). In addition, although maps are often sufficient, it would be ideal to also have a browser.
Final Take Away
Finally, always remember that what makes a special trip is the passion you put into it. You will need two basic ingredients: patience and enthusiasm. Patience to tolerate any unforeseen and enthusiasm to turn it into an opportunity and enjoy a truly unforgettable experience. Travelling by a motorhome can bring many magical moments into your life. Always remember to stay safe and wisely plan your trip.Read Also:7 Travel Tips To Feed Your Wanderlust In Europe
Three Amazing Travel Destinations In Africa
Europe has lots of vibrant and captivating cities that attract tourists from far and near. Every year, you will find hundreds of tourists trooping in to have fun and catch a glimpse of the gigantic architecture, museums and have a bite at some of the best restaurants in the world located in Europe. But if you are planning to visit the continent, you may encounter challenges choosing which of the cities to attend because they all have something to offer. But according to a traveler and writer from My Home Work Done, knowing more about the best cities in Europe will make planning a bit easier for any traveler. So if you are serious about visiting the continent on your next vacation, check out the best places to see in Europe.
1.Greece – Athens :Greece is famous for many things. But one of the places that attract visitors from far and near is its ancient capital city, Athens. Athens is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and a famous destination for travelers eager to know more about Europe. Landmarks and structures erected in the 5th century still dominate this ancient city of Greece. From the legendary Acropolis topped with magnificent structures to contemporary art galleries, you will never regret spending time in Athens.Athens is one of the oldest cities in the world. But the urban development that has taken place in this region is laudable. And many things will keep you busy. You can visit the National Archaeological Museum, to catch a glimpse of the beautiful sculptures, jewelry and vases kept for many decades.
2. Spain – San Sebastian :Framed by lush hillsides and golden beaches, San Sebastian possesses an undeniable allure and sweetness that will make you fall in love with the city at first sight. If you are a food lover, then get ready to try out the tasty dishes from highly innovative chefs.San Sebastian has been a favorite European city for tourists for many years. Besides the adorable La Concha Bay that attracted the royal household including those who set eyes on it, the city play host to some Europe's most anticipated festivals which attract dozens of tourists from around the world on a yearly basis. If you are looking for a place that promotes a healthy and active lifestyle, then head to San Sebastian at once.
3. France – Paris :One of the most beautiful cities in the world, Paris is France’s capital city with a population size of over 2 million people. But despite being the most populous cities in France, Paris has numerous side attractions and activities that will make you enjoy your stay. You will find different ranges of world-class museums and monuments. The architectural designs of churches in this city are also charming. In fact, you might be forced to spend your entire holiday in this city. You will hardly get tired admiring sights like the 12th century iconic Notre-Dame Cathedral and Eiffel Tower.Besides the gigantic landmarks and attraction, Paris is also well-known for its café culture. You can also for designers wear from some of the famous boutiques in the world.
4. Austria – Vienna :If you are looking for a place to enjoy a memorable holiday in Europe, then head to Vienna, a city with an international reputation. Vienna is Austra’s capital city and the largest in the country regarding population size. It is home to over 1.8 million people, and undoubtedly one of the best places to see in the whole of Europe.Vienna’s intellectual and artistic legacy makes it one of the most captivating cities in the world. Visit the Schönbrunn Palace to feed your eyes with the opulent interiors. And according to a prolific assignment expert provider, this must-see palace is one of the country’s most important cultural and historical monuments.
5. Croatia – Stari Grad :Known as one of the oldest settlements in the continent and one of the oldest in Croatia, Stari Grad is one of the favorite holiday destinations for thousands of people. The beautiful island of Hvar seduces hundreds of travelers from different parts of the world on a yearly basis. The heritage of this sunny island has long been preserved and has attracted recognition from world body like UNESCO. The inclusion of this beautify city on the World Heritage list is because of the continuity of agriculture and life which it supports.
Europe is one of the continents some of the beautify cities and fun destination across the world are. You will find crystal clear and white sand beaches for any water sport, captivating landmarks, and architectural designs. You can plan to visit the five cities above to experience what Europe has to offer. Or set a long-term target to visit each of the above every year.Read also :The Top Destinations For New Year Celebrations
Tips To Plan Destination Vows Renewal Ceremony
Dalhousie, A Perfect Place To Unplug The Anxiety Of Rat Race Of Modern Cities
The Caribbean island of Puerto Rico deserves a top spot on your travel bucket list. Puerto Rico is not your typical island destination. While it may be easier to relax in a fancy hotel, there are plenty of opportunities for more authentic experiences on the island.Once a Spanish colony, Puerto Rico is now a US territory with unique influences from Spanish, American and Native Taino cultures. In fact, the New York Times gave the Caribbean Island the number one spot on its highly anticipated 52 places to travel list. In this piece, we will share with you some of the reasons why you should put Puerto Rico on your travel bucket list.
1. Playa FlamencoFlamenco or Flamenco Beach is a public beach on the island of Culebra in the Carribean. It is a pristine white beach with impeccable crystal clear waters. The waters of the beach are home to some amazing fishes and some Crustacean species. Occasionally some turtles like leatherback and hawksbill sea can be seen at beaches because it is also used as a major breeding ground.If you are looking for an incredible holiday, book a trip to Playa Flamenco and you’ll never experience tropical paradise like never before. In fact, the beach is so stunningly beautiful that it got ranked 3rd best beach in the world from TripAdvisor's Traveler’s Choice 2014 March. If you are planning to visit the area, you want to consider passing by the two abandoned M4 Sherman tanks that were left by the US Navy in this beach 1975.
2. Castillo San Felipe del Morro
Fort San Felipe del Morro is a 16th Century fortification built by the Spaniards on the westernmost tip of San Juan Islet. Its purpose was to guard the entrance to San Juan Bay and in doing so, the entire southern coast of the city of San Juan. Now, the centuries-old fort is open as an entertainment venue and travelers can explore its different areas - making it the most famous in the country.If you are traveling with your kids, paying a visit to this World Heritage Site is a must as it can be a fun yet educational experience for the whole family. Castillo San Felipe del Morro is open daily from 9 AM to 5 PM and admission is free!
3. Mosquito Bay
Mosquito Bay may not have the most appealing name but it is one of the most beautiful things in the entire world. It's got muddy brown water, and sure there are a few flying insects but to see the secret, you have to stay up past your bedtime and check it out at night. If you are planning a trip to Puerto Rico, make sure to have spare time to visit this must-see tourist attraction.Rent a boat and try to get a good view of Caracoles, a mangrove island of La Parguera. La Parguera is considered as the brighter counterpart of Laguna Grande. Its charm is magical as you’ll see the beach water glows bright blue due to microscopic bioluminescent organisms. In fact, The bioluminescent bay in Vieques is so beautiful that it was officially declared the brightest in the world by Guinness Book of World Records in 2008.Friendly and informative tour guides will surely give you an unforgettable experience at the Bio Bay. You can explore it on a kayak or electrically powered boat tours.
4. Las Cavernas de Camuy
If you are seeking for an exhilarating new activity to enjoy whilst traveling to Puerto Rico, try the Las Cavernas de Camuy. This extensive network of subterranean caverns makes up a 268-acre park filled with exquisite limestone rock formations and other excellent natural wonders. Located in the Southwest of San Juan, Las Cavernas de Camuy only takes a two-hour drive from San Juan to the caverns at de Camuy.If you plan to add this picturesque tourist attraction spot in your Puerto Rico itinerary, make sure to book a tour (and it is strongly recommended) so you can enjoy a safe trip through the caves. All package tours are conducted by a friendly and experienced guide. Travelers should also keep in mind that the caves are home to thousands of bats which might be distracted on occasion of the tour.
5. El Yunque National ForestEl Yunque National Forest is the only tropical rainforest in the United States Forest Service System. Commonly known as Bosque Nacional El Yunque, the forest covers about 28,000 acres of lush and diverse forest and receives more than 200 inches of rain annually.Hailed for its rich biodiversity, El Yunque National Forest is home to more than 400 different plant species. If you’re looking for an adrenaline-rush activity, Bosque Nacional El Yunque offers more than a dozen maintained trails that are perfect for hiking and bushwalking. The rainforest is also a good tourist location for picnic gathering and it also has an interpretative visitor’s center.
6. Seven Seas Beach
Puerto Rico is synonymous with great beaches. Seven seas beach is among the best. Seven Seas Beach is a small, crescent-shaped beach with soft sand and palm trees that provide enough protection from the direct rays of the sun. The views are magnificent as Seven Seas Beach is a prime beach perfect if you’re looking for some downtime and relaxation from the hustle and bustle of the city.If you’re looking for a paradise beach, head to Seven Seas Beach and you will not regret it. Be mesmerized by the picturesque views of the surrounding; look out at the waters and see the lighthouse in the distance. Seven Seas Beach also has a small coral reef good for beginner snorkeling. Indeed, you and your family will surely enjoy the crystal blue waters of the beach.
7. Parque no Bombas
The Parque de Bombas is a historic firehouse situated in Ponce, Puerto Rico. It is one of Puerto Rico's most notable buildings, with some considering it by far the most readily recognized landmark on the Island. The Parque no Bombas was listed in the National Register of Historic Places and taking a trip to this ancient site is a must if you’re in Puerto Rico!Read Also:Make Your Vacation Less Stressful With The Following Tricks
5 Great Places To Ride Your Motorcycle In Perth
Fun Things To Do When Residing In A Vacation Rental House In Anna Maria Island