Being in the limelight and maintaining one’s image requires a lot of prerequisites. To start with, they need to look good. After all, they are the faces which get splashed on the glossy covers of glamour magazines, they are the ones who get commoners like us on our toes, working out in the gym, sweating away those extra kilos to get the celeb like dream body. However, given their hectic life and busy bee schedule, we understand how difficult it gets for the celebs to hit the gym on a regular basis. And the constant temptations always exist in the form of mouth-watering delicacies. But it’s still a rare scene to watch an actress attending a Page3 party dressed in a teeny tiny skirt with flaps bulging out of everywhere. Ever wondered how they manage to do that? Well, it’s their utmost secret weapon – the weight trainers. Today we will discuss some of the A-listers who have embraced this newest body sculpting regimen.
Read also: Summer Body Inspiration
- Kim Kardashian– This reality star has the unique ability to make even the lamest of dresses a fashion craze. This mom of two has a killer hourglass figure which gets accentuated in those barely-there dresses she often sports in public events. Kim swears by weight trainers which she often displays in her Instagram feed. Weight trainers form a vital part of her workout regimen and the results are surely marvelous. She lost all her post-pregnancy fat in one goes thanks to this amazing new discovery.
- Lindsay Lohan – This Mean Girl recently posted a picture on social media sporting a black waist trainer. Lilo has lost significant weight and can be seen in a skinny avatar off late. Although she has been in the receiving end of much criticism we sincerely hope that her new Avatar helps in adding impetus to her slumbering career.
- Amber Rose – She is famous for her bootilicious frame. The ex-wife of Wiz Khalifa is known to waist train for more than eight hours a day.
- Nicki Minaj – The Anaconda hitmaker surely has one of the juiciest booties in the American music circuit. Her super envied assets get accentuated thousand times with that super slim waistline which she has achieved with prolonged used of waist trainers. She is known to wear these clinchers during her everyday workout thus helping her to keep that tummy tucked. Don’t believe us? Google any of her videos and prepare to be amazed at the miracles the small little waist trainer can help one achieve.
- Kylie Jenner – With elder sister Kim as the unofficial face of waist training how the youngest one can stay far behind? Kylie often sports the waist trainer during morning walk sessions.
- Jessica Alba – The sexy lady is an outright fitness freak. She wore double corset throughout the day to gain back her pre-pregnancy figure within just three months’ time back in 2011. Her waist training regimen was followed up with a healthy diet, mild exercise and loads of water. She described her weight loss journey as ‘sweaty’ but definitely worth the pain.
The list of celebrities jumping to The Waist Training Bandwagon is rapidly expanding. Celebs are becoming more convinced about its guaranteed benefits and thus signing up for the clinchers. Now that you know their secret you surely shouldn’t waste much time before trying it out yourself!