The working principle of weight loss machine
Weight loss machine is a weight loss equipment, it uses the balance of sports science lateral movement, amplitude superposition principle, so that the body fat movement, heat consumption, elimination of excess fat accumulation in the body. You only need to use 5-10 minutes a day, equivalent to the amount of calories you jog for an hour, swimming 40 minutes, sit-ups 500 One, yoga for 30-35 minutes, burning 35000 calories. It’s equivalent to 30 times the running speed of burning calories.
1. Let you easily shape the perfect figure, and the design of the product is very humanized, its vibration speed can be adjusted by oneself completely, from 1 to 20, regardless of men and women of all ages can choose their own suitable vibration frequency, easy to use, the effect is obvious, adhere to the use of the product for a month, you can subtract the body Weigh 5 to 10 kilograms, reduce waist circumference 2 centimeters or so. 2. By using this high frequency and low amplitude vibration mode, it can also improve the legs and feet inflexibility caused by rheumatism and the imbalance of both legs caused by the elderly walking for a long time without walking. The therapeutic effect has been affirmed by all walks of life, such as Asian TV stations have made relevant reports.
2. According to the shape of weight, loss machine can be divided into general weight loss machine, butterfly weight loss machine and apple weight loss machine. Notes: Do not use the weight loss machine in the bath or shower. Do not immerse the weight loss machine in water, do not use the weight loss machine near the water source. Do not leave the weight loss machine, do not fiddle with the wire or use the weight loss machine in case of damage to the motor.
3. Some experts believe that weight loss machine is useless. Mainly from three aspects. Fat burning requires two indispensable conditions: first, in order to lose weight, you must achieve a low-to-moderate intensity of exercise heart rate, and maintain it more than 20 minutes, and weight loss machine is passive exercise, heart rate basically no change; second, weight loss exercise must be a large muscle group of exercise, namely jogging, swimming, fitness exercises and other sports. Eye and slimming machine caused by passive movement is small muscle group movement, is absolutely impossible to achieve the purpose of reducing fat. Therefore, vibration weight reduction machine cannot help weight loss. Thirdly, body temperature, passive exercise will not make the body produce too much calories, in normal body temperature, the conversion of fat is inefficient, fat reduction is even more difficult to talk about.
4. At present, it is still controversial on whether cryogenic therapy is effective. Through a literature search, nine comparative studies on the efficacy of cryogenic therapy for hemorrhagic stroke were collected. Most of the studies were evaluated as “moderate quality”. The subjects included in the meta-analysis met the following criteria: patients with hemorrhagic stroke, or the ability to extract relevant information from the literature; patients in the study group were given cryogenic therapy, and their body temperature dropped to less than 35 degrees Celsius; patients in the control group without cryogenic therapy, except TH, were given other treatments and research groups. The study documented treatment options, TH temperature targets, and treatment outcomes, including death, poor prognosis, delayed cerebral ischemia, and other specific complications. Subgroup content, including study type, country, the average age of patients, type of hemorrhagic stroke, cooling mode, TH duration, rewarming speed and follow-up time.
5. Data analysis showed that there was no significant difference in overall mortality (RR = 0.78; 95% CI, 0.58-1.06; P = 0.11) and incidence of poor prognosis (RR = 0.89; 95% CI, 0.70-1.12; P = 0.32) between the study group and the control group. In terms of complications, cryogenic therapy was helpful to reduce the incidence of DCI (RR = 0.61; 95% CI 0.40-0.93; P = 0.02), but had no significant effect on preventing re-bleeding, pneumonia, sepsis, arrhythmia and brain edema. Subgroup analysis showed that cryogenic therapy significantly reduced the incidence of poor prognosis (RR = 0.40; 95% CI, 0.22-0.74; P = 0.003) according to randomized controlled trials.
In summary, we believe that, in general, cryogenic therapy may not significantly reduce mortality and the incidence of poor prognosis in patients with hemorrhagic stroke. In terms of complications, TH helps to reduce the incidence of DCI but has no significant preventive effect on re-bleeding, pneumonia, sepsis and arrhythmia, and brain edema.