Well, choosing the correct pair of shoes for plantar fasciitis condition can be a nightmare if you are not aware of what features to look for the best running shoes for plantar fasciitis.
This becomes even more difficult when you have to choose athletic shoes for sufferers of plantar fasciitis. For the sufferers, it is all about preventing the symptoms of plantar fasciitis and keep walking or run without any hassles.
If you are looking for best right running shoes for plantar fasciitis then here are plenty of factors that you need to consider
Factors to consider for best running shoes for plantar fasciitis in 2020:
- Proper sizing
- Proper lacing
Wearing best running shoes for plantar fasciitis not just means that you need to look for comfort, support, budget, etc., but along with that you also need to check for proper lacing.
Yes, along with proper sole support you need to consider proper lacing. When you look for the cushiony sole, you need to check if it has a thick sole. It would help your feet remain intact even on uneven or hard surfaces.
You can look for a rubber sole that is flexible, not a leather one to provide complete shock absorption.
You should also keep a check on the soles with the passing time which entirely depends on your usage to monitor if the sole has worn out.
Why Lacing is important?
Lacing is really important when it comes to the best running shoes for plantar fasciitis. There is no hard and fast rule but some common techniques can be quite helpful. It will be really helpful if you get the laces with more eyelets that offer perfect control over the entire lacing process.
Like it gives you the liberty to lose the shoes the way you to get the right fit on all parts of your shoes. It is always better to lace your shoe bit lose especially around the toes while lacing it little tight around the heels to get required support around the arch as well as heel.
If you want to get extra support for heels you can create a circular loop with each lace while making the 2nd loop to the eyelet at the end and then tie the shoelace via the eyelet at the end and back via loops before you tie the laces.
How to lace shoes for plantar fasciitis?
It is important to know the methods that can help you lace shoes the right way for plantar fasciitis. The right way to lace the shoes is to tie them in a way that you tighten them correctly to get the proper support and cushioning for the foot and not trying too tight that it gives discomfort to your foot.
Certainly, tying the shoes too loose will not be a good idea as it will put up the entire strain on the foot that is in pain.
On the other hand, you can get additional support through the arch by lacing the shoes little up as this method will take away the pressure from the fibers, which will cut down the level of pain that you were otherwise going through around the bottom of your foot.
The above-mentioned lacing techniques are very common and simple yet effective. You can combine these techniques along with other tricks to cut down the heel pain. You will certainly be able to reduce foot pain and enjoy your fitness routine.
Things to keep in mind when you lacing shoes for plantar fasciitis:
- When you are adopting these methods, make sure your foot is in the process of recovery. Also putting a lot of burden on your foot can reverse the effects and leads to severe pain.
- Make sure you take good care of your feet and let the plantar fascia heal with time. You need to give time to see the desired results. Make sure you do not overdo with running and walking activities.
- Also, when you unlace your best running shoes for plantar fasciitis, start from the top hole of the shoe from each side. The lacking factor is a buying factor while buying plantar fasciitis shoes.
- Do not ignore the most important factor that is lacing your plantar fasciitis shoes to get all the comfort for your foot during running. As it works great to prevent the foot condition. Avoid elastic laces. It may be easy an easy job when it comes to elastic shoelaces. But it can be quite a painful experience while running.
- Elastic shoelace enables free movement of your feet as compared to traditional best running shoes for plantar fasciitis. It eliminates the support required on your feet. This puts the plantar fascia ligament under pressure resulting in severe heel pain.
- However, you can opt for normal cotton laces/standard shoelace, where you may need to invest a couple of minutes more tie the running shoes. But you will get good results.
You can get back to a normal fitness regime if you rest your feet for an extended period of time. Also, use plantar fasciitis shoes to let your foot recover slowly. You can easily recover from foot pain with the help of plantar fasciitis shoes as your foot will get the right arch and heel support.
Do not forget to monitor your shoelaces on a regular basis to see if they have become loose. It can be verify by pulling one shoe using your other foot.
If you could do this easily means the shoelace needs to be tied a bit tighter. You will see the slipping of shoe inserts in case the shoelaces are loose.
Plantar fasciitis is a condition that can be treated or prevented by taking preventive measures. As well as through the right treatment options. There are certain common techniques that you can practice to help cure plantar fasciitis or prevent it.
Make sure you do not overstress your feet and use the right pair of shoes. Correct sizing, proper cushioning, correct arch and heel support are important factors.
You need to keep in mind while choosing the right pair of shoes. You can help your foot recover from plantar fasciitis with proper care and proper footwear. So, choose the right pair of shoes.
Read Also :
- Durable Running Shoes For Women
- How To Choose Running Shoes
- Opt For Comfortable Pair Of Cross Training Shoes For Men