Treat Your Guest Right, Enhance Your Service Quality!
For whom did you invest massively in building a reputed hotel? Guests, of course! Guests and their review can make or break the fortune of your hotel. Every hotel tries their level best to make their guests feel at home and are not troubled by any inadequacy.
Guests, travelers want to relax and indulge in all the luxuries that a hotel can offer. But just because they want posh, in no way does it mean that you go overboard with all the amenities. There are certain items and facility that every guest wants. When you offer the same facilities, but at a higher quality standard, you are remembered. Keep reading to know what are all the essential amenities that matter the most to your guests.
You know what is that one thing that every guest, entering a hotel notices first apart from hospitality and cleanliness is the aroma of the place. The immediately perceive the hotel’s service quality and other aspects, by what they smell: a bathroom stench or garden fragrance. Purchase premium quality room sprays and immediately remove anything that easily gives out the smell.
Almost in every guest’s mind, the first image that pops when hearing the word hotel is “plush beds.” Nothing feels better than sleeping comfortably. Make sure your beds have soft and breathable linen of natural fibers
Instead of regular inferior quality toiletries like shampoo, soap, stock your bathroom supplies with hygiene kits, oversized towels and always full bottles that make them feel clean and refreshed all day long.
What better way to make your guest feel more valued and loved than treating them with a customized collection of limited beauty kits or fragrances by some “on-request only” labels.
Other than these facilities, hotel staff must make sure they perform a deep cleaning of their rooms, periodically:
- Make sure the carpets of the guest room are dusted regularly and cleaned once in every two weeks. They easily accumulate dust and debris, and all the dirt is easily apparent. Similarly, make sure that curtains are free from any scum, smell. Soak them in an all-purpose cleaner for deep cleaning.
- With time, dust and debris start filling the gap between the tiles and grouts. Make sure your housekeeping staff uses necessary cleaning equipment like disinfectant and bristle brushes.
- Regularly inspect for repairing or replacing any pieces of furniture getting stained or scratched. Check upholstery and surfaces, as well.
- Check if the walls, dashboard are operating or not. Regularly shut the window panes and schedule a week deep-cleansing session thrice.
- Take care of sufficiently stocking and maintaining your guest room supplies and amenities and your job to impress the guests is half done.
Looking for hotel supplies?
Why get overpriced pieces of equipment from stores when you can purchase all the hotel supplies from guest house toiletries to cleaning supplies to restaurant items in bulk, at an attractive discount, in an online store. Get quality products for the hotel sector and hospitality trade at best possible prices. Order today to get free shipping on all orders above £300.