Creating videos involves a lot of different stages, from recording to editing and encoding. In each stage, you’re often likely to need different types of software to enable you to create the type of video that you want to.
Imagine if instead of having to use different software for each task you could do it all under a single roof? That is what Movavi Video Suite movavi.com brings to the table as it will provide you with a comprehensive all-in-one tool to create videos.
“Why Movavi Video Suite?”
To put it simply there are two main reasons why Movavi Video Suite is a great choice if you want to create videos of any kind: It is user-friendly and comprehensive.
Considering many other editors and video creation tools tend to be complicated and require a certain level of experience, Movavi Video Suite will surprise you with its intuitive approach. In fact, it is safe to say that you don’t need an iota of past experience to take advantage of its features.
As far as its capabilities are concerned, that is where Movavi Video Suite truly shines and there are few others that hold a candle to it in that regard. Effectively it will provide you with the features of a screen recorder, video editor, video converter – and more.
Key Features in Movavi Video Suite
Considering its comprehensive approach it should come as no surprise that the features in Movavi Video Suite are varied and cover a wide range of functions. Some of its more notable features include being able to:
- Record high-quality videos from a screen and adjust the recording parameters including the audio source, volume levels, frame rate, and more.
- Capture video footage and audio from other external sources such as a webcam, microphone, TV tuner, and more.
- Automate the recording by setting a timer or scheduling a time to start and subsequently stop recording.
- Compile videos by splitting footage into segments, removing unwanted parts, merging clips together and arranging them in the right order.
- Add audio tracks to include background music, a voiceover, or other audio.
- Edit the audio to improve its quality by minimizing background noise, adjusting audio levels, applying audio effects, and more.
- Apply visual effects such as animated transitions, filters, and more robust special effects including slow motion, Chroma key, split-screen, and more.
- Add text elements that are static or animated and customize their appearance to create captions, subtitles, watermarks, and more.
- Convert all types of media files between practically any formats under the sun.
All in all, you should be starting to see just how comprehensive Movavi Video Suite truly is. Within its software, you will find everything you need to create videos from scratch or from footage that you’ve already recorded. More importantly, you’ll have the tools that you need to make sure the videos are professional-looking and visually impressive so that they stand out and get viewers’ attention when you publish them online.
Read Also :
- Why You Should Always Use Special Effects For Video Productions
- How To Use Video Animation On Your Website