Sometimes, in order to reach more customers in a faster manner, businesses need to employ fulfillment services. That kind of service is the utilization of a third-party warehouse, which would then prepare and ship the orders for your business or company. Today, one of the most popular fulfillment services is Amazon’s FBA.
Fulfillment By Amazon or FBA is a third-party service that helps thousands of aspiring entrepreneurs worldwide, offering fulfillment solutions to private and business sellers so they can start their e-commerce or online store at home and expand globally. Now, you can trade and process orders efficiently and you can even save money from hiring people to perform product packaging and shipping because Amazon prep center and freight forwarders, like fbabee.com, can help you.
You sell and market the products and the fulfillment center will pick, pack, and ship the products for you. Here are some of the top reasons why you should use Amazon FBA for your business:
1. Raises Your Credibility as a Seller:
As a seller, you need to raise your credibility to attract more visitors and customers to your online store, so they will always return and make future purchases. Since Amazon Prime was introduced in 2005, it has become successful, and many sellers are signing up for Seller Fulfilled Prime.
If you have a prime account, it increases your reliability as a seller, and you’ll get the following benefits:
- By offering Prime Services, it reassures customers that you’re a reliable seller.
- Buyers have a peace of mind doing business with you because your store appears to be highly recommended by Amazon.
- The more products you sell under Amazon Prime, you gain more interested customers as compared to sellers who have not signed up for the Prime Services.
2. Save Time and Effort:
Doing an e-commerce business is made more straightforward and seamless. Now, you can focus on the most important aspects of your business without worrying about logistics and actual product inventory. Here are the things you can focus on your business moving forward:
- Strengthening your digital marketing strategies
- Conduct market research to know what products are selling or in-demand
- Finding ways to expand your business
- Restructuring workforce to adopt advanced technologies
- Upgrading your accounting and management systems
- Growing your other businesses
3. Secured Buy Box:
A “buy box” pertains to the white box found on the right side of a product’s detailed page of Amazon. It allows customers can add products to their shopping cart from the sidebar of the page.
- Increase Your Chance of a Successful Sale. If your store appears on a buy box, more buyers will likely purchase from you because the majority of purchases happen through buy boxes.
- More Exposure For Your Business. Because your online store is readily visible on a buy box, more customers can see your products.
- Gain a Good Seller Reputation. With good seller performance, you have a good chance to become one of the top sellers.
4. More Products to Offer:
You can provide a wide selection of unique and helpful products to your customers. You’re no longer limited to offer just a single product. All you have to do is get the pulse of the general market as to what products are in-demand and worth selling for higher profits and implement effective social media marketing and other digital marketing strategies to promote your products.
5. benefit from Multi-channel Service:
You can use Amazon FBA to serve buyers across different marketplaces, like eBay, Flubit, and even your site. It only means that you’re not just confined selling products on Amazon just to use Amazon FBA, you can also use the service on your other stores on different online marketplaces.
6. Fast-Paced Business Growth:
Your online business will progress and grow because you’ll be able to provide excellent customer service with the help of Amazon. If you have a fast-paced business growth, you’ll earn more profits and have a sooner opportunity to expand.
Here are the advantages of FBA to help you grow your business fast:
- More buyers will purchase products from your online store because you are offering Amazon Prime products and service.
- There will be more future purchases because of trusted and guaranteed services.
7. Happy and Satisfied Customers:
As a seller, you can offer guaranteed excellent customer service. Buyers enjoy a wide range of benefits such as guaranteed delivery times and free one-day delivery. You don’t have to hire call center representatives to handle customer questions and concerns, because Amazon got you covered. Without even lifting a finger, your customers will highly appreciate you resolving their problems.
8. Less Stress and Hassle:
The business world is challenging, and many business owners face everyday struggles. It’s a good thing that fulfillment services are now available to process orders fast and easy, thus reducing the stress and hassle associated with packaging and shipping. E-commerce is made better than ever with fulfillment services.
Many lives have been transformed because of fulfillment services, from simple childhood business dreams that became a reality. Everyone is given a chance to do online business without worrying about managing the actual products. Fulfillment services have proven to be a good business venture for small businesses. It’s your time to find your spot by starting your business online.