So in this blog post, we’re going to list 15 inspirational Christmas social media post ideas based on actual life posts and images from other businesses they’ve successfully connected with their audiences using social media over the holiday season.
- 1 Christmas Social Media Post Ideas:
- 1.1 1. Christmas greetings
- 1.2 2. Giveaways
- 1.3 3. Celebrate a success
- 1.4 4. New products/services
- 1.5 5. Spotlight your customers
- 1.6 6. Festive images and workspaces
- 1.7 7. Show Your Holiday Staff Party on Instagram Stories!
- 1.8 8. Gift ideas for clients, friends, and family
- 1.9 9. Seasonal recipes
- 1.10 10. Holiday office decorations and festivities
- 1.11 11. Share Holiday Recipes
- 1.12 12. Holiday discounts and offers
- 1.13 13. Ask a question about the holidays.
- 1.14 14. Wishlist from your company or employees
- 1.15 15. Get creative with some Christmas decor.
- 2 Summing Up
Christmas Social Media Post Ideas:
Do you have a Christmas social media post, or do you want to make one? If so, you can use these ideas to help make your holiday posts successful.
1. Christmas greetings
If you want to spread the holiday cheer on social media, this is a great way to do it. You can post a happy holiday greeting and include some of your best seasonal images. Your followers will love seeing their favorite things all wrapped up in festive paper.
Giveaways are always popular with consumers, but they are even better when you create them yourself. You can create a giveaway for complimentary products or services, such as free shipping or discounted goods.
In addition, you can offer other benefits like discounts or coupons for future purchases from your store or website. You can also give away gift cards through social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
3. Celebrate a success
Posting a celebratory image on social media is one of the simplest ways to show your followers that something good has happened in your life. This could be anything from getting approved for a new loan to finding a new job or opening up a new business venture. The possibilities are endless!
4. New products/services
Christmas is the perfect time to launch new products and services, especially if they’re related to your business. You can also use this opportunity to promote discounts on existing products or services.
5. Spotlight your customers
For example, you could post a video of an employee talking about their experience as a customer or even share a few photos of an employee enjoying one of your products at home. This will encourage people to follow you on social media and engage with you.
6. Festive images and workspaces
Christmas is all about the Christmas spirit! Use this opportunity to create some festive images that express that feeling in unique ways, such as by using different filters or making them look like they are being projected onto a wall in front of an audience – this could even be done with a video!
7. Show Your Holiday Staff Party on Instagram Stories!
Instagram Stories is the most excellent platform to do so if you want to promote your festive mood. It’s just like Snapchat but with less drama. Your followers will love seeing the crazy costumes you’re wearing while they’re still in bed.
8. Gift ideas for clients, friends, and family
Why not go all out if you want to make a lasting impact on everyone this Christmas? Give them something to show your concern for them. It could be a fantastic gift for their kids or a book full of photos from your trip abroad. Whatever it is, make sure it’s something they’ll appreciate!
9. Seasonal recipes
This is tricky because it’s challenging to find seasonal recipes but simple enough. If you want your recipe to show up on social media, make sure it’s easy enough for people to follow along with step-by-step instructions so they can stay aware of the process.
10. Holiday office decorations and festivities
Show off your holiday spirit with a holiday office decorations post. Share photos of office spaces decked with garlands, wreaths, and trees. Include a quote or link to your favorite Christmas songs to start the party. Let people know that you’re excited about this season’s festivities!
If you love cooking and baking during the holidays, share your best recipes with readers on social media. If you need to get recipes to share, use this opportunity to offer tips on making the best treats for holiday celebrations. Your readers will appreciate it!
12. Holiday discounts and offers
Remember other ways you can save money during the holidays! Share coupons for discounts at local shops or restaurants and deals on holiday gifts from online retailers like Amazon. This will ensure everyone gets what they need without spending too much money on unnecessary items.
13. Ask a question about the holidays.
Suppose you’re looking for an easy way to connect with your followers and engage them during the holiday season; ask a question about the holidays.
For example, “What should I do this year?” or “What would you like to see more of on Instagram?” Keep it light and fun, and ensure you include a link to your Instagram account so people can check out your answers later.
14. Wishlist from your company or employees
If you’re looking for an easy way to connect with your followers and engage them during the holiday season, create a list of things they can wish for this year. Include links to videos, photos, and other content they can use to inspire or motivate when creating their wishes list.
You can also use this opportunity to promote any upcoming events or promotions in your organization by sharing them on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
15. Get creative with some Christmas decor.
Consider some of these ideas if you’re looking for a way to make your social media posts stand out this holiday season.
- Don’t be afraid to get creative with your holiday decor. This can include anything from adding lights to your home or tree to creating your decorations (like this tutorial).
- Use photography to showcase the season’s beauty in your posts. If you have them, you can also try taking a photo of yourself or your family members wearing their Christmas sweaters and hats!
Please feel free to use these ideas or your variation to make the most of your Christmas social media marketing efforts.