Looking To Control The Screen Time Of Your Kids?
- It is important to teach your child healthy screen habits so they can stick with them as they become more independent. Healthy habits established in early life are more likely to continue into childhood and adolescence.
- You can help your child establish healthy screen time app limits by gradually changing her routine, talking to her about technology, helping her change her screen time habits, and creating a supportive environment.
- Make sure your child understands the importance of balancing technology (ie screens) with other activities, such as playing games, reading, socializing with others, or using their imagination.
- Keep your child safe online by setting up a children’s account with parental controls and warning them not to share personal information with friends online.
While screen time can be very enjoyable for you and your child, too much screen time can lead to negative behaviours and emotions. For this reason, it is important to monitor screen time and encourage your child to balance it with non-screen activities.
Ninety per cent of today’s children are exposed to screen-based activities before the age of These early years are extremely important for a child’s proper growth and development, so it is important to minimize excessive screen time. Habits formed during the early years can last into adolescence and adulthood. Children trust you to teach them healthy screen time habits with FamiSafe apps when they are young so they can maintain those habits as they become more independent. They also trust you to create an environment where they can connect securely.
Research shows that Limiting Screen Time comes with Several Benefits
Many parents, educationists and counsellors ask this exact question. They want to find out the relationship between screen time and personal development in a child. Let us look at what some reputed and credible studies tell us about the same.
A landmark study conducted by researchers in Canada showed that screen time in young kids, ages between two and five years old can limit or deter personal development. This is contrary to what most parents think. ‘My young kid has started using a smartphone at such an early age’– is a common statement you will hear these days.
What parents do not realise is that screen time leads to poor development of communications skills like speaking, and other motor skills like reflex actions and so on. Researchers are categorical in saying that young kids should not be exposed to too much screen time whether it is on television, or on smartphones and laptops.
Why you should Limit the Time Spent by Children on the Internet?
According to scientists, increased screen time can take a toll on the health of youngsters leading to early onset of harmful diseases. Studies have shown that sitting long hours in front of the computer can lead to issues like diabetes, blood pressure and a slowdown of the auto-immune system. Parents should ensure that their kids are spending as much time engaging in physical activities and reduce screen time on an everyday basis.
- Famisafe blocks access to pornographic sites for children. It also prohibits access to betting, gambling and casino sites as these are unhealthy for young minds.
- The GPS function of the Famisafe app allows you to put up a geofence around your kids’ safe and unsafe locations. This allows parents to see where their kids are at all times.
- The app goes one step further by offering real-time cell phone monitoring and tracking to parents. This shows who they are talking with, what apps they are using and a host of other things.
- Any kind of unauthorized activity is automatically blocked by the Famisafe App. This includes browsing in Private Mode.
What are the Top Benefits of using the FamiSafe App for your Kids?
- Online Protection- It is important to ensure that your kids are browsing the internet in a safe and secure fashion. The FamiSafe App blocks malicious content and allows your kids to never fall prey to sexual paedophiles or other anti-social elements looking to exploit them in a financial way.
- Restricted Access and Controls- The FamiSafe app automatically limit access to sites, which are not suitable for young minds. For example, casino sites, betting platforms and gambling portals. All this can be restricted and blocked, even in private browsing mode.
- Control over Browsing History- Some kids would never want their parents to know what they have been consuming online. They take great pains to ensure that they delete their browsing histories. However, with FamiSafe, parents can have real-time access to their kids’ browsing history.
- Protection against Paedophiles and Kidnappers- There are tons of people on the internet who have used the pandemic to start preying on innocent children. They offer money, gadgets and other freebies to win the trust and confidence of kids and they start exploiting them. The app guards against these.
The Bottom Line-
As parents, we can never be fully sure of what our kids are up to these days. While we want to ensure that we do not turn into helicopter parents, we also do not want them to get into any trouble. The internet is not a safe place for a young child. It can condition the mind in dangerous ways, leading to major issues and crisis-like situations.
With the FamiSafe app, parents can be certain that they will be able to protect the interests of their kids online in the best possible fashion. If you are a parent who is serious about preserving the dignity, freedom and rights of their kids, you should try out a great screen time app like FamiSafe right away.
Here are the download links-
Try the software. Thank you for reading!
- Removal of Android Screen Lock with iSkysoft
- The Best Pranking Apps in 2020
- With 2018 Coming to a Close, Here Are Our Favorite Apps of the Year
- Best Deleted photos recovery Apps for Android
- Best iPhone Spy Apps Without Jail breaking