It may be a challenging task to remove fleas from your lawn. This can drive somebody crazy, sick and tired of spending a huge sum of money to buy chemicals with a view to expelling fleas for good. All efforts go up in smoke due to wrong methods. Is there any right, natural way to make their dream come true? Yes, here is the answer that is proven for green pest control in Minnetonka.
Natural ways to kill fleas in your lawn :
Spray thoroughly your whole lawn with natural ingredients: Nowadays, many industrial products are available for your choice, yet they can be harmful to your health. Why don’t you make use of fewer but multifunctional things right in your kitchen? Vinegar or lemon is accepted. As for vinegar, mix ½ vinegar with ½ fresh water. As for lemon, slice them and boil in at least 20 minutes. Either vinegar or lemon, you also end up pouring the combined water into a spray bottle in order to sprinkle your lawn. This handmade flea killer is friendly to the environment, hence you can utilize it day in and day out.
Flood your lawn: After spraying, don’t rush to flood right away. Take some time, about at least 2 hours, to kill the adults. So, what about larvae and eggs? Just flood your lawn slightly to soak up and eradicate them. Maintain the flood in a couple of minutes, and drain your lawn as fast as possible.
Natural ways to prevent fleas re-infesting :
Rake your lawn to get rid of all shrubs, littered pots, trash and leaves: In fact, this step is indispensable in the whole process of getting rid of tenacious pests. Many people are wondering why they treat flea inside their home and in their pets already, but flea infestation does not decrease or boom just after a short period. Simply it is because of your uncompleted treatment, and you have skipped one of the most potential areas, your lawn. Fleas can live outdoors until they find a good chance to jump into your house or your pets, and their favorite environment is a moist, dark place. They can find it easier to escape from your “checking-radar” if hiding under a bottle or rotten leaves. After raking all useless items, don’t pile them up. Instead, clear up and throw away as soon as possible. The cleaner your lawn is, the lower the percentage of being infestation is.
Mow your lawn: Mowing is one of the most useful methods to remove flea in the lawn. It can be understandable because to let your lawn long also means to create “an ideal shield” for fleas’ larvae and eggs. In addition, short lawn also allows sunlight to deeply penetrate into while fleas really hate daylight. Nonetheless, don’t try to cut your lawn as short as possible as the too-short, on the contrary, can make your lawn weaker and more attractive to fleas and even other animals like ants.
Don’t overwater: As aforementioned, fleas prefer moist, as a result, you should prepare for an appropriate watering schedule and leave your lawn to dry. Moreover, a good drainage system is enormously useful.
Minimize other animals’ contact to your lawn: Outside your fence may be a huge potential to be infested by fleas, coming from wildlife animals. Build up a fence around your lawn to protect your lawn and your house as well.
Sound simple, right? In fact, it really is. All the mentioned methods are so cost-effective and practical. They are really worth a try.
I enjoy writing and I write quality guest posts on topics of my interest and passion. I have been doing this since my college days. My special interests are in health, fitness, food and following the latest trends in these areas. I am an editor at Content Rally.
I have always enjoyed gardening, spending time in nature, and a general affliction towards plants. However, once professional commitments started taking up too much time, I was left with 'no time to stand and stare'. Whatever time I had left, most of it went behind work, and my plants started shriveling up. Do you relate?If this sounds relatable, then keep reading to find out what I did to change things and give my plants the time they need. Well, for starters, I started investing more in low-maintenance plants. These plants can easily thrive well under low lights and can quickly bounce back in case of one or more missed watering. So soon, I was able to spot the change!10 Best Low Maintenance Plants To Buy In 2022:It was a discovery that I thankfully stumbled upon. It made things so much easier for the anthophilous inside me that I was motivated to write about it. If you are also planning to purchase a few low-maintenance plants, then scroll down to find out more on the same!1. CactiIf you have long and irregular work schedules, then Cacti is probably the best low-maintenance indoor plant. Cacti plants can thrive well in light that’s natural and requires water only once every week during summer and spring. During winter and fall, you just need to water your cacti once in three weeks.Price: 18 dollars (for four)
Read More: 5 good luck plants that deserves a place in your homeWhy Do We Love It?Can be grown easily
Can be cared for easily
Great option as a gift2. Air PlantsAir plants are great alternatives for low-maintenance plants - they do not need even soil for survival. All that you have to do in this case is dunk these plants for 2 to 3 hours in the water, once every ten days. Now is that not perfect? This is entirely doable every 10 days while you spend your afternoon sunk knee-deep in work.Price: 14 dollars (for five)Why Do We Love It?Easy to maintain
Saves time3. PothosPothos is also referred to as Devil’s Ivy and is one of the best types of low-maintenance house plants. The best part? These plants can thrive well in both light and darkness. So if you keep in your low-light cubicle, the plant will survive, and the same goes for brightly lit areas. Also, it can survive when you forget to water the plant.Price: 18 dollars (for five)Why Do We Love It?Air-purifying properties
Value for money
It comes in a grower’s potYou May Like This: What Are Trailing Plants? – What Are The Types Of Trailing Plants?4. ZZ PlantThe ZZ Plants thrive the best in brightly lit rooms, but that does not mean they cannot survive in moderate or low lights. Just like cacti, you don’t need to water them every day. Moreover, it’s a pretty sturdy plant. When you notice that the leaves are falling off, simply water it properly, and you will soon notice the plant from bouncing right back.Price: 26 dollarsWhy Do We Love It?Can thrive in both natural and artificial light
Sturdy and durable
Great option as a gift5. Spider PlantsSpider plants are pretty great options if you are looking for low-maintenance plants. These spidery plants tend to dry out in between two watering sessions. In addition, spider plants thrive pretty well under indirect light, and as a result, these plants can flourish well even inside windowless, dark offices.Price: 12 dollarsWhy Do We Love It?Can thrive well in both natural and artificial light.
Great option as a gift for apartments, office cubicles, dorm rooms, and the like.6. Snake PlantsThere are low-maintenance plants, and then there are Snake plants. These are not just great as low-maintenance outdoor potted plants but also as plants for low-lit indoor cubicles. Simply put, snake plants are great alternatives for those offices where you get just thirty minutes for grabbing your lunch - let alone watering your plants.Price: 38 dollarsWhy Do We Love It?Has higher carbon dioxide absorbing efficiency and releases oxygen at night.
Has premium air-purifying properties.
Versatile - can be planted in a pot or directly into the ground.7. SucculentsSucculents are amazing not because they can be easily maintained but mostly because it has thick leaves that store water. As a result, these plants needed to be watered once a week. Also, these thrive well in dry air and sunlight. No wonder succulents are the best low-maintenance outdoor potted plants.Price: 19 dollars (for five)Why Do We Love It? Easy to grow and maintain
Perfect for DIY or doing your home decor8. BambooConsidered to be a lucky plant, Bamboo needs some light for thriving. This technically means Bamboo plants are great for those cube desks at work. If anyone is starting a new job, it’s best to gift them a bamboo plant wishing them good luck. Also, these plants give any workspace a Feng Shui boost.Price: 28 dollarsWhy Do We Love It?Easy to grow and maintain
Value for money
Ideal gift for everyoneYou May Also Like This:9. Peace LilyPeace lilies look beautiful, and they also happen to be very easy to grow and maintain. All you need to do is keep misting the leaves and moisturize the soil regularly. However, make sure you are not overwatering the plant, and you should keep the plant away from direct sunlight.Price: 24 dollarsWhy Do We Love It?Thrives in indoor light
Has health benefits
Easy to maintain and care forYou May Also Like This: 10 Best Trailing Indoor Plants To Buy In 202210. Red AglaonemaDid you know that the Red Aglaonema is new and happening presently? The leaves are all reddish-pink, while the stems are pink. This low-maintenance plant simply amps your cubicle’s personality a few notches higher. Naturally, these will appear brighter in well-lit rooms, buts they can also thrive well under low light.Price: 21 dollarsWhy Do We Love It?Sturdy and durable
Adds texture and color to different spaces
Ideal for dorm or room decorFrequently Asked Questions (FAQs):Q1. What Is The Most Low Maintenance Plant?The most low maintenance plants are,Aloe vera
Spider plant, and
Cast-iron plant Q2. What Are The Easiest Plants To Take Care Of?The easiest plants to take care of are,Cast-iron plant
Aloe VeraQ3. What Is The Most Durable House Plant?The most durable house plants are,ZZ plant
Chinese money plant
Chinese Evergreen PlantWrapping Up: Low-maintenance plants are pretty popular presently. Mostly because they are easy to grow and maintain. So what are you waiting for? Invest in some low-maintenance plants today, and let us know which one are you buying first.
Read Also:Planting & Harvesting Mint
List of White Flowers in the world
All You Need To Know About Resurrection Plant and its Facts
There comes a time in the life of every adult when they start asking themselves big questions. Are you in the right job? Do you want to move to? Are you ready to commit? Like every big decision, it usually takes a lot of thinking and contemplating.But what if you can't decide? After a year, or maybe two, is it time for you and your partner to settle down with each other? Read on to see if you’re ready to take the leap into a lifelong commitment.
Are You Ready to Settle Down:
Sharing a Home:If you've been together for some time now, it’s reasonable to start thinking about living together. It’s believed that this prepares you for the possibility of marriage in the future. When you spend all of your free time in the same place, you get to know your partner in ways you didn't even imagine. Are you ready for that?If the answer is yes, the first thing to do is find a home for both of you. Try to have an honest talk with your partner about what your home should be like. Is it big or small? City or suburbs?When making a choice about the big stuff, you can pop over to these guys and do some research to get some help deciding. But don't wait too long! If you contemplate too much, your dream home might be gone!
Do You Have A Pet?Let's say you have already been living together for a while. You pay the bills, buy groceries, and of course, binge-watch your favorite TV show together. Now, take a look around your place. Do you see a plant? If your answer is yes, congratulations! You are halfway on becoming a serious, grown-up couple.How about we take it a step further, by getting a pet together? It could be a cat, a dog or, hey, even a fish. Have you already made this step? If not, would you want to do that?People say that having a pet is similar to having a baby. You have to walk it, feed it, and take care of it. This can take up a lot of time. If you and your special someone feel ready for this step, that is a good sign for your relationship. It means you are moving forward and growing up as a couple.
Still Not Sure?Listen, making such a huge decision can be overwhelming for some. This is one of those things you don’t want to rush. It’s okay to take your time and figure everything out. The worst thing you can do is hurry onto things and regret it after a few months.So make a list. Write down the pros and cons regarding your partner and things you see working in the future. We know it sounds silly, but trust us, it works. Sometimes answering the smallest questions can show you what you really want. See which list is longer and try to be fair and honest with yourself. Otherwise, it may not work out for the best.
If you feel ready after reading this, congratulations! You are prepared for a long and happy life together. You can start planning your life as a couple and share the ups and downs together. If not, no worries. Every person is different, and we all have unique ways of making big decisions.So don't beat yourself up. The most important thing is that you find that special someone in your life. When the right time comes, you will know.Read Also:The Need To Settle End Of Tenancy Issues Before Leaving
Motivational Tips To Kick Start Your Packing Process For The House Move
The global housing market is reportedly shifting. Now, some of the most luxurious homes around the world are being sold at a fraction of what they cost a few years ago.While it may be the dawning of a worldwide seller's market, there are plenty of expensive homes exceeding the average buyer's price range.Even if you can't fork over mega-millions for a mansion of your own, it's fun to imagine what it might be like to live in the world's most luxurious residences.
Amazing Abodes: 10 Stunning Homes Around the World
Read on for an inside peek at ten of the world's most stunning abodes!
1. Beverly House, Beverly Hills, California:The Beverly House is within walking distance of the iconic Sunset Boulevard and has been in many major motion pictures. It appeared on-screen in major box-office hits, such as "The Godfather" and "The Bodyguard".Designed by the famous architect, Gordon Kaufman, the Beverly House is on the market for a cool $135 million dollars. But, if you don't want to commit to a mortgage, you can rent the star-studded digs for a mere $600,000 dollars a month.If you're looking to move out west, you could always sell your home to Otranto Real Estate. It won't get you $135 million, but it's a start, right?
2. Luxury Italian Villa, Otranto, Italy:This luxury Italian villa has stood the test of time since its construction, which dates back to 1840. Perched on the coast, overlooking the sandy shores, and full of charming courtyards and gardens, this one-of-a-kind 16-room property is breathtaking, even in pictures.It's currently for sale, but the price isn't open to the public. The price tag on this stunning display of Italian architecture is available by application only.
3. Buckingham Palace, London - One Of The Most Famous Homes Around The World:It's easy to see why this royal beauty is fit for a queen.As the home of Queen Elizabeth, there's no chance of buying this castle for yourself. But, you can visit and tour the castle's grounds. Buckingham Palace is open to the public during specific times throughout the year.It's unlikely that you will get around to viewing all 775 rooms. But, many of the staterooms are available for viewing and they are every bit as glorious as you might imagine. In fact, every inch of Her Majesty's royal homestead is worth the price you will pay for admission to the royal grounds.While you're there, make sure that you swing by Windsor Castle, which marks 900 years of royal architecture. If you want to see the actual home of the Queen, you will want to head to Edinburgh where you can visit the Palace of Holyroodhouse. Both are open to visitors all year.
4. Antilla, Mumbai, India:The Antilla is a 27-story skyscraper that's owned by the fifth richest man in the world.Mukesh Ambani, the world-famous billionaire, had the luxurious tower built for his own private use. His wife visited New York and fell in love with Asian interior design, causing him to design the tower for her.Antilla is the world's largest and most extravagant residential property. The home cost the businessman around $2 billion dollars.
5. The Playboy Mansion, Beverly Hills, California:
It's not the original Playboy Mansion, which was in Chicago, but Hugh Hefner's final party house is bigger and better than the first.Hefner, known for his partying lifestyle and hosting exclusive soirees, placed his mansion on the market for $200 million. However, the deal included a caveat that he would be able to use the address to party until he passed.Eventually, the Playboy Mansion sold for half of the original asking price. The Greek millionaire who owns Hostess, the brand that makes Twinkies dessert cakes, bought the home.
6. Fleur de Lys Mansion, Los Angeles, California:The former home of Mariah Carey recently sold for $102 million dollars, paid in cash by an anonymous buyer. Its spread includes 12 bedrooms and 15 bathrooms. There's also a 3,000 square foot wine cellar, tasting room, two-story library, expansive ballroom, swimming pool, tennis courts, and a spa.The Fleur de Lys Mansion, built in 2002, modeled the French castle known as the Palace of Versaille, which had been the most decadent home of its time. The Palace of Versaille was the home of Marie Antoinette, who became famous for her narrow-minded extravagance.Supposedly, a crowd of peasants once stood in arms outside of her palace complaining that they hadn't even a crumb of bread to eat. The wealthy Mademoiselle supposedly responded "Let them eat cake", even though we now know that isn't accurate.The socialite's supposed response, absurd to those hearing it, has defined Antoinette as one of the most out of touch characters to ever grace the pages of history books.The quote is still cited when referring to the overwhelming differences in thought between social classes.
7. Xanadu 2.0, Medina, Washington:Owners Bill and Melinda Gates built their sprawling Washington home with many cutting-edge features. As the mastermind behind one of the century's most notable companies, Gates created the tucked away abode to match his tech-savvy image.A few of the unique amenities of Xanadu 2.0 include an underwater music system, a separately-housed swimming pool, and a trampoline park with 20-foot ceilings.The 66,000 square foot home has 24 bathrooms in all, 10 of which are full baths.In addition, it also has 6 kitchens, male and female locker rooms, a sauna, and a 2,300 square foot reception hall. The reception hall has a wall-to-wall limestone fireplace and a massive video screen for entertaining. It can seat up to 150 people or accommodate up to 200 guests if standing.Also interesting is the home's heating and light system. They are controllable using a pin-passcode that guests can set according to their personal preferences. The house's sheltered design aids in reducing energy usage and regulating temperatures.Gates also houses his ancient Da Vinci manuscripts here, which he acquired in 1994 for over $30 million dollars at an auction. He can display additional artwork, stored on $150,000 worth of storage devices, via the $80,000 computer screens adorning the walls.
8. Acqua Liana, Florida:This property's claim to fame is that it holds the title for the world's most luxurious eco-mansion.The 15,000 square foot home boasts 7 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, a waterfall spa that's lit with fire, floating sun terraces, and an arched aquarium wet bar. It's almost hard to believe that such extravagant details could also be eco-friendly.Still, for any doubters, there are plenty of "green" qualities throughout the luxurious homestead. Acqua Linea has superior air quality, $120,000 worth of solar panels, ultra-efficient appliances, and extra LEED features. This helps the eco-mansion to maintain an energy-neutral setting most days.Its' designer created the home, not only to be sustainable living quarters but also as a work of art. His visits to exotic tropical locations such as Bali and the South American rainforests inspired him.
9. Palazzo Di Amore, Beverly Hills, California:Jeff Greene, an LA real-estate mogul, owns the Palazzo Di Amore, which is Italian for "Castle of Love". He listed the home for $195 million dollars but has since lowered the asking price by at least $66 million.The sprawling compound is an entertainment mecca. It features a rotating dance floor, laser light system, and a high-tech DJ booth. There's also a bowling alley, game room, theater, and parking space that can accommodate up to 150 cars at a time. The hard part is getting your friends to come over, it's getting them to leave!
10. Kensington Palace, London:Valued at $222 million dollars, Kensington Palace sits on one of Britain's most exclusive streets, which also known as London's "Billionaire Row".When the homeowner, Laski Mittal of India, purchased the 55,000 square foot palace for $128 million dollars, it was the most expensive address on the market. In addition to owning the famous mansion, Mittal also owns the world's largest steel manufacturing company.Kensington Palace was once home to the de Rothschild family. It's located near the current home of Prince William and Duchess Kate Middleton.
Looking Into Buying a Mansion of Your Own?
If you're interested in purchasing one of the mansions above, you'll be happy to know that several of these properties are currently up for sale. But, there are also plenty of other homes around the world priced for much less in the event you aren't prepared to spend millions (or billions) of dollars.But, before you invest in any type of real estate, there is some crucial information that you need to know.Ready to start searching for your own dream home?Check out this post for a list of essential things to know before buying a new house!Read Also:Top 5 Most Expensive Beachfront Homes
Different Types Of Conversions To Make The Most Of Spare Space In Your Homes