How to Start Social Media Agency in India
If you are thinking of starting a social media agency, then you have to take care of some things which will give you benefits in future and you will be able to stay in the long term in the market. To begin any work, it is very important to do the right planning. This article talks about the social media agency, how to start it and some important legal registration.
What Social Media Agency Do:
A Social Media Agency is a Service Provide Agency which works for their customer and here some of their functions are given below
- Search Engine Optimization, it is very important because every time when you post anything on the Internet then you need of it because this will give you keywords, then you can use that keyword during uploading on Internet so it will reach to the maximum people.
- Social Media Advertising, Agency will promote your brand on Social Media, this is very important for any brand to reach maximum people on the Internet, social media agency will help you to promote your brand on social media.
- Social Media Audit, they will calculate your business on social media
- Competitor Analysis, they will provide you competitor analysis so you can use this for upgrading your business.
How to Start Social Media Agency:
- The first step in starting a social media agency is creating of the website. You have to create a Website so people can see your profile and assign you to work. And with the website, you have to promote on social media so it will help you.
- You can also apply for Google Certification so you will avail many benefits from the Google.
- Pick up the Projects from the Freelancer, this is very easy and simple, you have to visit the Freelances website where you will find your customer and you can start work with them.
- Plan everything about your agency; planning is very important for staying in the market.
- Start a search for clients, and make good relation with them, a health-related is required for business.
- Set your Market price, because you have to compete with other agency also
- Create a good team and friendly environment is required for starting a social media agency so the team can work efficiently
- Legal registration with various laws is important because this will help you to take benefits from the government schemes and it will protect the rights of the agency. And also you have to make an entity for your business and have to register your business under Udyog Aadhar.
Partnership Firm Registration:
If you are planning to start a social media agency then you have to register your business also. If there is 2 or more partner in your agency then you can register your business with Partnership Firm. A Partnership Firm can be incorporated with the 2 or more person and it does not require the minimum capital contribution, you can start your business with any least capital. The process of Partnership Firm Registration is also easy and simple. You have to follow below-given steps
- First, you have to choose your Partnership Firm name, you can choose any name for your agency, a unique name will attract and you cannot copy other firm’s names so you have to choose a unique name for your social media agency.
- Then you have to make a deed/agreement for your partnership firm. In this deed, you have to mention each and every single detail of your social media agency and its partners. You have to mention rules and regulation of firm and details profit and a capital contribution of each partner. And this deed/agreement should be signed by all partners and notarized by a lawyer.
- The last step is optional, it is your choice whether you want to register your firm or not. If you want to register your firm then you have to apply for this under Register of Firm. It is very costly so it depends on you.
If you are planning a startup then you should register with Udyog Aadhar. It is a unique number which is issued by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. After obtaining Udyog Aadhar Registration your agency will get many benefits like a loan on the minimum rate of interest or without interest, a subsidy from the government and many benefits from the governments. The process of registration is simple, you can apply for it online and it does not require any attachment of documents. After submission of the form, you will get your Udyog Aadhar number.
If you are planning a Social Media Agency then you should register your business with Udyog Aadhar because it will give you many benefits, and also you should register with Partnership Firm because its incorporation is very easy and it does not require much compliance so you should consider above-given points in the article.
- How To Market Your App Successfully Mobile App Marketing Agency
- This Is Why Social Media Is Essential In The B2B Sales Process